Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

The freezing holiday!!!!


On the 10 Friday of July  Pompallier Catholic school broke up for mid term brake. In the holiday i went to Taupo, Coramendle and Auckland. Here the adventure starts,on the Saturday after school broke up my family and i went down to Auckland to see our cousins. On that night we reach Auckland we had my uncles special toasties and chips on the side.  


That next we set up the bike rack and loaded the luggage and set course on Taupo. My family and I reached our house in Taupo. Inside the house the floor was freezing cold like ice. That night we had wedding potatoes with corn, carrots and chillies, for desert we had cooked marshmallows.


We went to the snow to play in it. The snow was 2 hours away at Mt Ruapeho. We had to input chains our our cars. We bought 2 sets of chains one for my dad and one for my uncle. It took us 2 hours to put the chains on 1 car so we all jumped in my dad’s car. The snow was amazing, we had snow ball fights, building snow men and sliding down hills. The good bit is that we all had a cup of hot coco and krispy Creams in Auckland.



 



2 comments:

  1. Wow great job. I love it so much. it is so entertaining and interesting. only one thing just describe what the food it great job bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really instersting love all the photos keep it up

    ReplyDelete