Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

My Speech Reflection


I am proud of my speech that I said on the 3rd of August for a speech contest. My class and I all worked so hard on our speeches for a month. My topic was about “Do pets deserve the same care as humans?”. I chose my speech because I had heaps of pets in South Africa, Johannesburg. I had a little help from my dad and mum just to edit my speech but I did most of the work. I found facts online and my parents thought of what they knew. I continued to practice every afternoon. I went out on my deck, listened to the beach and practiced my speech for about a hour. I learnt my speech off by heart but the night beore the speech I made myself que cards incase I got stuck.I felt realy nervous and scared presenting it in front of my classmates. My goal was to make it to Far North Reap. Well I think I did awesome in front of my class and I hope I made it in.I need to work on not trying to say my speech really fast. It is because I get nervous. I need to work on my expression. 


No comments:

Post a Comment