Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

 The Break In....


On Friday 14th August, my mate and I raced down the hill riding our bikes to Jack’s house . The  house was silent and I pulled out my helmet from my bag and I broke the window into pieces. There was glass scattered everywhere. I climbed through the window and jumped into his study. My mate stayed outside so he could text me when Jack was home. 


As I landed on the floor I yanked out my headphones and I listened to a song while I snooped around. I listened to Lady Marmalade. I snooped around for about 10 minutes, then I grabbed  his computer that was ontop of his printer in the lounge. I pulled out my computer so I could download private information. I saw phone numbers and real names. I used my pens and a book to write down notes. 


My mate texted me to say, “ Jack is here,get out!’ I panicked. Jack was blocking my only way out. Then my mate reminded me that I had my coffee. That is when I melted the floor. The coffee splashed on the floor and my way back to my mate was clear. On our way back home we were disgusted because we got in a lot of trouble.


We jumped on our bike and darted away but I remembered I left all of our gear there. I had fun looking at weird personal stuff but I will never do that again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment